DamagedScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really hoping someone sees this.

Go down

Really hoping someone sees this. Empty Really hoping someone sees this.

Post  Owner Ryan Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:06 pm

Well I am back after a long time away from Private Servers. I am hoping that someone sees this because I have now started on a new server that I will be dedicated to. The pictures above are from an old server I made which was deleted. As I said I am now working on a new source and those who might see this i'd very much like a reply on this post so I know if someone still looks at these forums. The new server I am making IS a 562 again but is not HD/LD it is just LD for now. There is a custom mini game that the owner of the source had one but at the moment it isn't that great so I am hoping I can recode it some how and make it a lot more enjoyable some how. There will be a new home instead of the G.E. At the moment I'm looking for a place. If anyone would like to try this PLEASE PM me on this, email me at Rynmcqueeny_12@hotmail.com or just reply to this post. I will send you the download for the client and hopefully you can help me with some ideas on what to do with this new server. I have not coded a server for a long time so I am a bit rusty but I am hoping I can make this server popular and more than 10-14 hours a day online. As I said before I am really hoping some of the old players from DamagedScape will see this so I can see some familiar faces on the new server. At the moment there is no staff only myself so I will be looking.
Owner Ryan
Owner Ryan
Owner
Owner

http://damagedscape.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum