DamagedScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAAACK

Go down

IMMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAAACK Empty IMMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAAACK

Post  Owner Ryan Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:13 pm

Well I am back after a long time away from Private Servers. I am hoping that someone sees this because I have now started on a new server that I will be dedicated to. The pictures above are from an old server I made which was deleted. As I said I am now working on a new source and those who might see this i'd very much like a reply on this post so I know if someone still looks at these forums. The new server I am making IS a 562 again but is not HD/LD it is just LD for now. There is a custom mini game that the owner of the source had one but at the moment it isn't that great so I am hoping I can recode it some how and make it a lot more enjoyable some how. There will be a new home instead of the G.E. At the moment I'm looking for a place. If anyone would like to try this PLEASE PM me on this, email me at Rynmcqueeny_12@hotmail.com or just reply to this post. I will send you the download for the client and hopefully you can help me with some ideas on what to do with this new server. I have not coded a server for a long time so I am a bit rusty but I am hoping I can make this server popular and more than 10-14 hours a day online. As I said before I am really hoping some of the old players from DamagedScape will see this so I can see some familiar faces on the new server. At the moment there is no staff only myself so I will be looking.
Owner Ryan
Owner Ryan
Owner
Owner

http://damagedscape.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum